Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretty in Pink ~ Fe Fe Fiona update


Hi all. I bought my girl this new pink coat and I think she loves it. She seems to be pretty cold natured. I left her in it the other day while I ran a few errands. When I returned home, her little front leg was caught inside. Bless her heart, she looked frightened and afraid to try to jump off the couch. So, I won't "leave" her in it again. Doesn't she look cute though?


I'm crafting with Suzy today to get ready for the big swap next weekend in San Antonio.
Maybe I'll have a card later. . . . . Have a great day!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How cute is she!!! To die for! Hope you guys had a fun day stamping!

Suzy Tyler said...

Awww....Miss Fe looks marvelous!

MintStamps said...

Ok, she is just way too cute! She just looks so sassy all dressed up.