Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hello Jeanette and KW # 38


Hi Jeanette. Thank you for your kind words about my blog! I hope you come back often. For the rest of you Jeanette's one of "old/new" friends. Jeanette and I went through school together but haven't actually been in touch for the last, humm. . . . . well just say 25 years plus! There are several of us that have reconnected on Facebook. Fun, like a reunion with out the traveling!
These colors were awkward for me. So awkward, I completely trashed my first attempt last night! None of them are really comfort colors for me which drew me out of my norm. Have a great weekend! Is everyone off on Monday?

6 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Great use of color, Tina. I love the scalloped edge, too. Very pretty!

Aussieleigh said...

Lovely card - a great take on the use of the colours

Bethany Paull said...

I like how you layered together all the shapes.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute!! Love all your shapes!

Tanja said...

I love this! It's adorable! You did a great job layering the colors!

Jeanette www.craftyincrosby.com said...

I love those colors together, from your very old, old friend, Jeanette