Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Snowman never showed. . .


And it melts my heart a little to share this. I was going to Denise Sullivan's for a little Stampin' Up Stampers Christmas gathering. My only requirement was to take a side item and a craft for about 12 other party goers. Easy enough right? I started working on it last Friday so what's the problem? I got all my Snowman hats made but the faces were never completed. I ran out of umpth and time. I hate that, it makes me a crappy crafter, when in my heart I want to be better! Ugh. Maybe next time! See my cute hats, maybe I can use them for coworkers. Do you think the faces might show up in the next few weeks?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Poor snowmen w/ no faces. You can always save them for next year. :) BTW..the hats are FABO!

Angie Tieman said...

Those hats are awesome! Maybe not every snowman needs a face! It's all about the fun, right?! No pressure, no worries!

Jen said...

no worries on the hats--i have a pile of "pieces" that seem to come to my aid all the time!! :) hope you are doing well!