Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Coupled!


I've had a good last few days. This card will couple for the OCC challenge and SFYTT for this week. I hope you like it, I just picked up this Texas snowman at Stamp Aslyum yesterday. The all time great Suzy signed us up for a class where we made a great binder of "12 Days of a Texas Christmas." All the stamps used were from Deadbeat Designs, very cute. This Texas Snowman I ended up buying wasn't even one they used in the little book.

As fun as this card and stamp are, the best part of yesterday was running into Angie in the Stamp Aslyum store. It's always so fun to put a real face with a blog, right? She's every bit of adorable.

Despite my two celebrations of Thanksgiving, I managed to squeeze off a few more pounds on the Jenny Craig scale. That may have been an early Christmas miracle. Hope you're all having a great weekend as well! Thanks for stopping by. Blessings!

5 comments:

Bev said...

Brilliant snowman card, love the dotty paper

hugs Bev x

Shannan Teubner said...

What a cutie he is!! I hope yall saved me some stuff at SA! LOL

Anonymous said...

I so wish that I would have bought this snowman! I didn't know what the OCC challenge was going to be so I had to run out to HL today and pick me up a snowman.

LOVE THIS CARD! It's fabo!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

cute card!! Love the snowman!

Angie Tieman said...

This is adorable! Love that precious snowman and the polka dot background is awesome! It was great meeting you in person yesterday...I couldn't tell you were tuckered at all...those cartwheels you turned seemed very enthusiastic to me! *wink*