Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'l be there.


When I think of the phrase, I'll be there, I'm touched not necessarily by the offer of friends or family but mostly by the promise of God to be there for us in good and bad times. Anytime I think of someone being by my side it's Him before people. My friend Cynthia and I were talking about how our lives were similar but very different. She's married to her college sweetheart, has 4 girls and 2 beautiful grandsons. But it was Cynthia who shared with me the other day, no matter how many people we're blessed to have in our lives, ultimately our walk through this life is with God and God alone. I'm so thankful, He's more than enough.
This card meets the Color Throwdown challenge for the week and Jan Del Muro's sketch.
I made it for my friend Kiah who's mother Virginia went home to be with the Lord last week.
The stamp is called "I''ll be there" by Stampendous.

4 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

What a great card to send to your friend, Tina! I know that she will apprecaite it.

Bethany Paull said...

This is so pretty! Great stamp, colors and ribbon.

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty card! Your friend will really appreciate it!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Lovely card!!! thanks for playing along!! :)