Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I knew it.


At least I felt like I knew this baby's name was Aidan before his mom and dad confirmed it.
My good friend Dana gave birth to her third baby on Sunday. He was born a very big boy, 9 lbs 13 oz to be exact. His left shoulder/arm was slightly injured while coming out of the birth canal but Mom and Dad were assured it will heal quickly. Ta da,, , introducing Aidan William Forthman, 21 1/2 inches long. To me, he looks like his brother and Mommy. May God bless this baby and family.


2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a beautiful baby! Your card is beautiful too! Love your coloring!

MintStamps said...

Ok, darling baby and beautiful card. I love it. I struggle with baby cards. I'm not sure why. Maybe cuz I almost never have to make them. All my friends are pretty much done with that. boo. But good job.