Saturday, November 1, 2008

Me and Shelli ~ Thanks to Suzy!


Suzy and I went to the San Antonio Regional meeting last week and met Shelli. Now, I'm not one to be impressed with name and fame but it was nice to meet her. There was a line of people to meet her, I'm such the follower. I stood in line hoping Suzy would come back to meet her as well. She was pleasant, treated us all like new friends. I had a good time.
PS. In all truth, Suzy posted her picture and I was happy to be able to follow her lead. I am again, a follower! =)

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

What a great picture! So glad you got to attend the Regional and meet Shelli! It's a lot easier meeting her at Regionals than Convention.

Also glad you posted today, hadn't heard from you for awhile so was hoping everything was okay with you!