Sunday, October 26, 2008

Willo Dean Campbell 9.2.24 - 10.22.08


Hello all. If you've followed this blog for long, then you've met my friend Willo Dean, Willo Dean Campbell. Last Wednesday, she graduated from this life into heaven. She was bound here by dementia but loosed in heaven to praise the Lord for all of eternity. I spent lots of time with Willo Dean, learning much even in the final days of her life. I hope to live the rest of my days with such grace.

1. She liked to work hard but have fun.
2. She knew true contentment in whatever life had to offer.
3. She was grateful at every turn.

May HIS blessings shine so brightly in all our lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((( TINA )))))

Sending you big hugs, Miss Tina. You're such a good friend.

Anonymous said...

Tina, this really touched my heart. I feel I know her better now, thanks for that gift!

Janice