Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sympathy for Janet


Some of you may remember me posting several months ago about my friend Janet getting married. So happy for her, the wedding was where I met her beautiful mom, Emma. While we're in Texas, her mom was from California and the wedding was the only time I met her face to face. Through Janet, it really seemed we knew each other pretty well. Early this year she was diagnosed with lung cancer and last week she went home to be with the Lord. So it with a heavy heart, I say "until we meet again, Emma" and pray for Janet, her husband and their family. May the God of all comfort shine brightly on you.
Everything but punch and ribbon:SU. Inspiration from my friend, Haylie.

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card. I'll send my good thoughts and prayers to Janet and her family.

Haylie said...

Beautiful card! I'm sure it will bring comfort to Janet. She will be in my prayers!