Friday, September 5, 2008

How did God know?


How did God know is what I asked my friend Carol in this card. The earliest year I remember being friends with Carol is the second grade. She would have been in the first, she claims the 1st time I spent the night at her house as kids, I asked her to brush my teeth because my mommy always did it for me at home. Ohhhh pleeaassse! I would have been at least 7! I don't think so! But memories are selective and when you've known someone most of your life you tend not to bicker because honestly, you BOTH know too much! HA. She and my all time favorite cousin/friend came to see me last weekend. We had such a great time, they're always good for hearty laughs. I can't post Sharon's card because she reads my blog, but here's the one I made for Carol. Have a great weekend! All SU except for Martha's butterfly.

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! And blue, my favorite! Love the shimmer on those flowers!

Haylie said...

This is gorgeous! What a blessing to have wonderful friends!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely card, Tina! I love your colors and your layout! Nicely done!

Melissa said...

Hahahahahaha! Brush your teeth huh? That's hilarious......my best friend and I are the same way....and I believe that's the way God intended friendships to be.

Thank you for the visit to my blog!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Tina Marie - your so funny! I would never guess that you would share something like that with your fans! Love the cards but sad that I can't see the one you made for me! Love Ya keep up the good work missy!