Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scraps and challenges OCC and SFYTT together


I was thinking yesterday about how so many of the card makers I know can make such great works with the scraps on their tables. So as I was looking at some of my scraps, I came up with this. It seemed good. Then, I punched a 5 petal flower from a cereal box and it worked for the OCC challenge. I know it's pretty simple compared to most of your posts but I love that it worked for everything. For me that turns good to great.
All SU. Have a great week.

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Good job! Way to use up those scraps on your desk and make something fabulous with them!

Haylie said...

Way to go with using your scraps. I have a hard time doing that. Your card is very pretty!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Awesome job using up scraps!! I need to do that waaaaay more! Love your cereal box chipboard flower. So glad you could play along with the OCC this week - thanks!

Anonymous said...

WTG, T! Great job w/ the scraps and the o' make-your-own-chipboard-out-of-the-cereal-box trick!

Nicely done!