Friday, September 19, 2008

Riley's 8 ~family party.


My friend Riley turned 8 this week. I've known her parents since they were preteens and her grandparents for just as long. We're close, they are friends, encouragers, and mentors. Which equals out to after all these years to be family. So, I'm blessed enough to be invited to family birthdays. They're small but fun. Tonight, after dinner, opening presents, and ice cream cake, there was a talent show performance by Riley and her little sister Halley. It was better than any reality show on TV. I think she liked the card, her Mimi did. :)
All SU:except the ribbon

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a fabulous card! So sweet and perfect for little Riley! Love that metal flower you added too!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done, Tina! At first I thought you broke down and got you a Cuttlebug, but it's the dotted ribbon. I bet she loves this card! I do!