Sunday, August 3, 2008

My wish.


One of my bff's Brenda, will have a heart procedure on Tuesday. Brenda is WilloDean's daughter, so my wish, my prayer is that she'll have time to kick back and relax. Recover and recuperate in HIS perfect time. I really didn't have any direction planned for this card. I started it, didn't like it and keep working at it until it became this. I don't love it but it's better than it started out to be. I know I've seen this layout recently but for the love, I don't remember exactly where it began. I really should take notes!
SU: papers and colors
MFThings:stamps
Target $1 section: brads

4 comments:

Haylie said...

I really like this card. I'll be praying for your friend!!!

Anonymous said...

The card is great! I'll also be thinking about your friend. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Haylie said...

I gave you an award...check out my blog for today!

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute and thoughtful card! Sending good thoughts and prayers for your friend's speedy recovery!