Saturday, August 2, 2008

Birthday Bonanza begins early.


My birthday is tomorrow but I've already received some nice greeting cards and well wishes.

I think Ill post as they came in. The first came from my Director (at work) CD. Cathy hosted a workshop for SU in March of 2007 and I was drawn in by all the matching colors, ribbons, and papers. Need I say more? Not to this group I'm sure. . . . Cathy gave me this cool tool organizer, not a moment too soon. I was outgrowing the old one. She even made the card. Good job CD!

Next, commercial cards from family and friends. Before my Dad passed away, he used to always say I was the best "card picker outer". It was sweet of him considering I'd worked for Hallmark for over 10 years. He passed away just before I started creating my own. (Even with uneven layers and messy cutting ~ I think he would have enjoyed my new found hobby). The HALLMARK in front sings, "Sugar Sugar". ~ A definite feel good tune.


Last but not least, a great SU spectacular from friend and fellow blogger, Suzy Tyler. This card is fabulous and makes me want the new stamp set all the more. I bought the new DP but love it so much I haven't cut into it yet.
Thank you one and all! I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Haylie said...

Happy Birthday Tina!!!! I hope you have a great day today! You are such a sweet lady and you deserve to have an awesome day! Thanks for being my blog friend! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Happy Birthday, Tina!! Hope you had a good day! Your tote looks really cool and I love your card from Suzy!