Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Creative Corner 6 ~ challenge 7


Christmas in July. Thanks ladies for making me think about this now. I'm ashamed to say, last year, I kept putting it off and it didn't mail cards ~ at all. Yowsa! I was unhappy with myself to say the least, especially when all the beautiful cards, family letters started rolling in. I'm happy with this so I'll probably mass produce for family and friends.
All:SU except sheer Hunter ribbon from Michael's. You can't see it well in the picture but there's a little diamond dust on the star.
Blessings!

5 comments:

Martha Cavazos Fipps said...

Love that! I need to start thinking ahead for Christmas too!

MC2F

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, very pretty! Love that tall, elegant tree on your tall, elegant card!

Haylie said...

I love this card! Isn't it fun to think about Christmas in July!

Bev said...

Oh I love this card - so elegant

Debbie said...

Beautiful card tina...so classy!