Sunday, June 22, 2008

OCC6 - Challenge # 2


Hello! Well I think this worked out OK despite my own challenges. I don't typically work with brads because (((as you can see))) I can't get them straight. Is the blurry vision that I promise you seemed to start the VERY day I turned 40? The reading glasses that are always being adjusted therefore smeared? Or the slight palsy in my right hand that prevents me from holding the paper (((perfectly))) straight? My guess is it's all three! HA! I was excited to get the thinking of you stamp clear, it's so small that's a challenge for me anyway!

This card is for my young friend Janaya (the daughter of a coworker) ~ She's serving our country in Afghanistan at the ripe old age of 22. If you have a moment please pray for Janaya and our troops, for safety, for wisdom, for attention to detail. God Bless America!

SU:all

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute card! I think you did a great job! I love taking regular supplies and making them into patriotic cards!

Dawn Easton said...

I think it's an adorable card! So that's what I have to look forward too in a couple of years eh? LOL...glasses! Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute, awesome job. thanks for playing with us.