Saturday, June 14, 2008

My first entry into a challenge!


Well a card making challenge that is. Our Creative Corner opened their first challenge this morning and since I could start with sketch one on time, I decided to join in on the fun. Since I'm Texan born and bred, I wanted to start with a western theme. So, I picked a stamp set from http://www.mftstamps.com/ called "Ride em Cowgirl" ~ Now you may notice my sentiment is on the wrong side and that's because I smudged and didn't have time to start over again. Yikes, I hope that's not illegal.
SU: colors and paper: Close to Cocoa, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise
SU punches: Small Oval and Large Star

8 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Fabulous card Tina!! Thanks for playing along...I'll link you to our blog so others can see your wonderful card! Thanks for playing along!

Laurie said...

What a wonderful card! I just love that image...perfect for this sketch! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your cowgirl, awesome job.

Sandy said...

Cute card. I love the layer with the stars. Great job with the challenge

Lynda Benden said...

This is darling!!! Thanks so much for playing!

Angie Tieman said...

What a TExas cutie! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! LOVE it!

Bev said...

Wow! Awesome card!