Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Teddy has a Graham! ;)




My friends Jon and Amelia Parker had their third son yesterday. Mom and son are fine. His name is Jonathan Graham Antonius Parker. While in the womb, we've referred to him as TEX, the plan is now to call him Graham. (However, can you say, "Howdy, I'm Big Tex!?" - That is how Big Tex stands - right?) He is the 1st of the 5 Parker (Deane and Connie) grandchildren to be born out of the state of Texas. He was born in Pennsylvania. He was born yesterday AM and "tipped or tripped the scales" as it was at a whooping 11.13 pounds. He is 23 inches long. Wouldn't you agree he looks more like a 3 month old! His second brother is Isaac Thaddeus Deane Parker. I call him Isaac, as that is his name but in my heart, he is "Teddy." That's how Teddy got a Graham yesterday!
God bless this Parker family.
Big Tex picture courtesy of my friend Dana @ http://www.danamichelle2.blogspot.com/




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I only have one other friend who would come up with that "Teddy has a Graham" comment. And what a memory maker it is. Those children, their parents, their grandparents will smile for years when they recall the first time they heard it. And think of you fondly and thank God for the opportunity to know you.