Monday, September 10, 2007

A New Direction.

Yesterday, I was traveling north of my home where there is quite a bit of new construction. I found myself in the wrong lane and was forced to take a turn in the wrong direction. As I looked up, I noticed the sky was dark and cloudy as if the the bottom was about to fall out. I quickly said a prayer that God would allow my typically slow moving self to finish my errands and return safely home before the heavy rain came. I sensed the Holy Spirit calm my concern as I was reminded - I needed to turn around and go the opposite direction anyway. Just as I took the u-turn to go back the other way, I couldn't help but notice the sky in that direction was blue and clear. Just then, I was thankful to be headed in a clearer direction God reminded me, He won't always hold back the rain but He'll forever calm the storm. Hallejulah!

1 comment:

joslyn said...

glad you got home safe. keep up the crafty it is a happy outlet. just stummbled across your blog.