Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Paper, scissors, stamps and ribbon - Create.

I have recently found a new creative outlet and I really enjoy it! I've started making cards with Stamin' Up merchandise . I am in fact, a "Hobby" demonstrator. Meaning, I can demonstrate, but mostly, I enjoy the amusement and innovation of ideas. I don't think I can say craft yet, seeing as I haven't perfected my skills. While my blog won't be all about cards - from time to time, I'll be happy to share one or two.



Here are a few of my first cards. Some are from my upline. What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina,
This card is GORGEOUS, I am looking at it in person. Thanks for blessing me with your spirit and your unique creative expressions on a daily basis!
You are a dear friend!
Dana

Lori said...

Hey Woman!

Looks to me like you're doing fabulous with your new "hobby". I tried to be this creative once upon a time, but life's too busy now. lol Keep up the great work!
Love ya!