Monday, August 13, 2007

Livingston, Texas with family


The Farm - bought and house built by my Grandpa Owen when I was a little little girl. Here is a quick snap of the front of the farm. The door as it is now - was made from the wood of a tree my Grandpa forever parked his truck beneath. Second picture is pasture now but it was the land my grandpa used to garden. My mom has done a great job in making it a place for all of us to get together.


My favorite cousin Sharon was down the road cleaning out what use to be Uncle Richard's cabin. The pond there is very nice. He worked hard and left them something really beautiful.


I saw my sister Shyrl, otherwise and forever more known as GG! She is a grandma. It's easier to see Shelby with a baby then it is to see Shyrl as GG! But look, how happy she is with the baby. I wish more things made my sister smile like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tina, when did you take that picture of the pond? The pictures of the house are wonderful! See I check this page out every so often!