Thursday, June 21, 2007

Diet Pills. . . .

I've needed to drop some lbs and then some more lbs for quite some time. I've let it get to the point of no return and I know by her simply nature, it drives my mother crazy with worry. Worry i'll stroke, worry i'll die, etc. So i started taking diet pills. Day one, no noticeable difference. By day three, I felt certain I was swept into a spiralling pit of hormonal rage and frustration. I dropped a few but, I could have snapped the head of a snake by slinging him up the side of a tree. (Something I recall my Grandpa bragging about when I was a little girl sitting in the corner listening to adults talk among themselves.) So my coworker and I agreed, in the interest of all, it would be best if i stop the pills. And as you may have guessed, I've gone back to my normal, loud laughing, polly anna self. Long story short, maybe fat and happy are a good combo! I can try something else another day! ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina-thank you, thank you, thank you for leaving the purple pills..you are such a delight when you aren't on them but I wouldn't want to relive those earlier days this week...agent D

amelia said...

Welcome to blog world! It is nice to see another familiar face :).

Anonymous said...

I think it's a crying shame that I had to learn about this online. I'm so glad you have friends who will help you see straight and get back on the sane road. Wow....glad I wasn't there!!! It's easier to believe for the miracle...for an appointed time.