Sunday, September 20, 2009

My friend Gary.


My friend Gary's dad passed away this week. This family is familiar with loss, they've been in the ministry and Kimbra's mom passed a few years back. There is hope. The hope of seeing him again in heaven. I know this family well enough to say they'll be reunited and they'll be comforted by the Holy Spirit. Matt 5:4, one of the Beatitudes. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." I trust that Gary and his entirely family are being comforted now.
I fashioned this card after Mercy's sketch of the week. Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a sweet and heartfelt sympathy card, tina! i know that family will appreciate the time and concern you've shown through your craft. i hate to hear that there was cause to make such a card, but it sure is pretty!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy