Thursday, August 6, 2009

Matchy matchy!


Now, I know it looks odd for me to be up on a week night posting at 1 A M but I can't stop thinking about my Julie. My Julie has worked with me for the last 13 years and is now in what seems to be the last battle with cancer. I hate it, I'm sure she hates it, my friends hate it and I'm more than sure her teenagers and hubby really despise it! Ugh. So I pray, pray for her number of days on this earth to be fulfilled. I pray for her will to live to win out over her tired and burden body. I pray for her children, family and friends. . . .

On to my post. . . . I made a set of monogram cards for Cathy. The Cricuts ~ Mini Monograms, a free with other purchases cartridge has turned out to be a favorite. I bought the Bella Bleu paper from Stampin' Up! It reportedly used Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy and Kraft. I love Kraft but as I think you can tell even through the ribbon, it's not a real match. But I think she'll enjoy the set. (Sorry, I tied the cards up and then realized oops, no picture.) I thought you'd still get the idea and I told you I was tired. Ha! ~ Until next time friends!

No comments: