Sunday, July 5, 2009

Summer's flyin' by!


I hope you are a having a great summer. Remember earlier this summer, I met with life long friends. Their oldest son, my friend Benjamin is leaving for Merchant Marines. He was appointed but it will be bitter sweet for him to leave his family. Their middle son Zach, has a big basketball tournament in another state. I looked across the lunch table and realized a couple of things. I don't know their youngest child as well as the teenagers and it didn't seem she had as much to look forward to as her older brothers. After I sent the first card, she sent me a butterfly pencil eraser. Isn't that sweet! This card is my interpretation of Jen's SFYTT. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

Great job with the sketch. I love the glitter on the hive. Very cute card.

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card, Tina and so thoughtful of you too! Love your take on the sketch, great job!