Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Mojo on a Tuesday!


Woohoo, this is better timing then I've had in a month of Sundays. Julee Tilman, thank you for this sketch. I think I may have made it just a little too big for the picture. This was fun, I used some designer paper I bought at my friend Tara's store in Allen, TX. The Personal-Scrapbook. I also bought these adorable Amuse stamps there. I grew up in Houston so summer and the beach go hand in hand. Galveston may not be the prettiest beach in the world but I've had some great times on the Seawall Blvd over the years. ~ Pass the sunscreen!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, very pretty!! Gotta love the beach!

Bethany Paull said...

This is so lovely. The little beach sign sentiment is perfect.

instant cash said...

Wow!!! This is so cool!!! The beach looks so beautiful. I felt very refreshed by looking at the photo.