Thursday, January 1, 2009

Family, Art and Inspiration.



Happy New Year! While home for a few days for Christmas, my favorite cousin Sharon was generous enough to let me stay in her room. Her hubby and son were at the lake. Her room is just beautiful. I took a snap of a picture on her wall thinking I could use it as inspiration for a card. Then my mom's aunt passed away the other day. I decided to fashion this sympathy card from it. Guess I could have gotten closer to the picture but I think it turned out alright. Hopefully, I'll be posting more frequently now that the holidays are winding down. Joy!

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card! Great eye to snap that picture and use it for inspiration! So sorry to hear of your loss, must be so hard at this time of the year.

Anonymous said...

Tina, who passed away?

Anonymous said...

Tina who passed away?

Suzy Tyler said...

What a great inspiration piece! Your card is gorgeous!