Sunday, January 4, 2009

Are you hungry?


OK, one of the things I'm grateful for from 2008 are the friends I've made through blogging. There were few greater joys than meeting a few of them in person. One in particular, inspired this post. Angie took a pix of her frig so I thought I'd do the same. As stuffed as this is, Jenny Craig helped me drop over just 50 pounds in the last 5 months. So, she and her peeps must know something right? Now, sure this is a drop in the bucket but it's also a step in the right direction! Count your blessings not your struggles!

5 comments:

Suzy Tyler said...

Hahahaha! I'll have to take a picture of my freezer with NO food in it!

Angie Tieman said...

Excellent photo! I was laughing at your comment earlier! Congrats on the 50 pounds, that is awesome! I'm thinkig I should call Jenny!

MintStamps said...

Wow! That is awesome and quite the accomplishment. Good for you. Keep up the good work.

Bethany Paull said...

Way to go on the 50 lbs. Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

amen!! blessings to you for 2009 Renee