Sunday, December 7, 2008

SFYTT


Good afternoon gals. Last night I literally snagged a little stash of Always Artichoke paper from Suzy. Not only did I snag a few sheets of paper but she was kind enough to let me use her cuttle bug until the handle fell off. She says I didn't break it but . . . .Anyway, I was trying to help her with her 150 handmade cards, it would seem the work and the materials have started to bloom on her! Yikes. Quite frankly her skills are so far beyond superior to mine that I was surprised she let me help her at all. (hee hee) After I cut out only 20 pieces of card stock, the first square she picked up was "off." A little bigger than the measurements she gave me. Oops! No more help from me! I've told ya'll repeatedly, I'm in for the fun not the accuracy. Case in point, This is not an exact take on the sketch. I'll let the Basic Grey designer paper make it work for me. Does it work for ya'll? Merry Christmas early!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card, Miss Tina! Enjoy the Always Artichoke paper. It's one of my favorite colors. Glad you could use it. And, you did NOT break the CB!

Angie Tieman said...

This is lovely! The Basic Grey designer paper definitely works for me! Tooo funny about you helping Suzy! I have to admit, I have a little ruler that stays with me constantly and I measure everything twice and cut once! hee! hee!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card.