Monday, October 6, 2008

To quote my friend.


To quote my friend Suzy, my tired is STILL hanging out and dragging down the street. I had such a nice time this weekend, stamping with over 40 other gals in Austin. This group picture , I believe was posted by Joy. Look what a beautiful day it was! We had such a great time, I even won *** TWO *** great door prizes. 1) a ribbon holder with some assted ribbon. 2) a gift certificate to MFT with a cute bucket of ribbon from Jodi and a fabulous card crafted by Jen DelMuro. Thanks one, thanks all! So much fun!

1 comment:

Sandy Hill said...

Hi Tina,

I so enjoyed meeting you and spending time with you. I am looking forward to seeing you at the San Antonio swap. You are such a sweet and dear lady and I am blessed by getting to know you.

Sandy Hill