Thursday, October 16, 2008

Being Thankful / Color Throwdown 15


Well Fall is upon us in Texas. That's something to be grateful for. I love the cool breeze in the air, the smell of a fireplace in the distance. Ah, to await the smell of Apple pie.
Today I'm also especially grateful for my job. I work for a large package goods company and we went through a layoff today. I landed on my feet still employed but I can only pray for the unknown names let go today.
Since I was given this unexpected day off (except for my 10 minute meeting) I went to the movies. I saw Billy, the Early Years. It was a great movie , I would strongly recommend it to anyone needing a lift.

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty! Love the leaves!

Anonymous said...

I love this card, Tina! The images are spectacular! I am so happy that you're still good on the work front. You had me worrying a bit. Get's lots of rest this week. We've got a full long weekend ahead. :)