Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My dog Daisy.


Hello friends. Did I ever tell you about my dog Daisy? My friends Brenda and Tom bought me a puppy when I turned 40. Part of the gift was the house training and they had a wienie dog of their own. By the time Daisy was house trained, she and Maggie (their dog) were big pals. It was too hard to separate them. So my dog lives with my friends. :)

On to the card, this is another piece of DP I found at Hobby Lobby. IRL it's orange and white. What can you do with dots except add the fun of more circles? Have a great day!
Stamp:Victorine Originals

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my! I love, love, love this!! That dog stamp is precious!! Go get your dog back!! I want to go get your dog!! lol!

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness, what a cute card & funny but sad story! I hope you can visit your doxie often! When my first hubby & I were married, we lived in a carriage house. The landlord's dog would come visit us to get away from their 7 kids....well, you can figure it out. When we bought our first house, the dog was our house-warming gift! We'd been taking care of her for two years! Darn, I miss that dog! Have no idea where my ex is!