Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hello my name is Skipper.


Hello my name is Skipper, and I do not follow directions well. The other day, my blog buddy Angie created a beautiful card for a swap. I admired it so deeply that I told her I'd be casing it. Next thing I recall noticing is a mid week OCC challenge posted by the talented, Julee Tilman. If I understood the instruction correctly, I was to case a card from one of the OCC blogs. While I admire each of the blogs (they are all of the mega talent proportion), I'd already set my sights on casing Angie's beautiful card. So, I did the assignment, just not QUITE following the directions. Oh well, I guess I can only ask, Do you grow weary of hearing this same tune, true that it is?




So don't you love Angie's card? I call myself Skipper because I skipped the scallop step and the extra pop on the sentiment. However, I added the wider Pink Pirouette ribbon instead.


Tada!

5 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute, Skipper! Love the polka dot paper...I would have loved to use it, but it's my favorite and I didn't have enough left for all the swaps! lol! Nice big pink ribbon, too! You really remind me of my students...not following directions, changing the rules, skipping steps, etc. hee! hee!

Sandy said...

Very pretty card. I can see why you chose this card to CASE. Love the polka dot paper from Bella Rose.

Amy Sheffer said...

Well hey there, challenge renegade! (LOL, just kidding!!) Love your CASE of Angie's card. That pink ribbon is toooooo yummy!!

Lynda Benden said...

Both cards are beautiful!

LeAnne said...

Well, this is stunning, Skipper! I just never use that side of the Bella paper---too intimidating! Can you believe it?
LeAnne