Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The stamp set not the card.



Hi all. This post is about the set more than the card. Gina recently released a new charity benefiting stamp set. I like to buy these but never more than this one. If you buy it soon, Gina will donate $4 to cancer research. Like most of us, cancer has negatively affected my family on more than one occasion. I received the set yesterday at work, just two days after a coworkers MIL passed away from her own personal battle. The daisy's may seem cheery but given the circumstance, they "feel" appropriate. Blessings!

Update:
It was just to easy too make this second card with Real Red card stock. And, I didn't want to disappoint Angie. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for passing this information along, Tina. Definately for a good cause. And...your card is beautiful.

Haylie said...

Nice card! I like this set...I hadn't seen it before. My MIL passed away from cancer about 5 years ago. Thanks for posting this card and info!!!

Bethany Paull said...

Yes, I love Gina's charity stamps. And this set is beautiful. You did a wonderful job making such a beautiful, peaceful card with it.

Julia Aston said...

Love these daisies - and the wonderful sentiment on the red card!

Angie Tieman said...

lol about the red! Those daisies are very pretty, love the cards!