Friday, August 29, 2008

Confession and small victories


As you may or may not have read, I started Jenny Craig a few weeks ago. And it's not to look hot for Santa. HA. Not this year or next, I'll never be thin but I'll be danged if I wanna drag this size around forever. Not this size anyway. I've been a big gal a long time and somehow managed to stay about the same size for a long time. But in the last couple of months, I've really packed on some fast pounds. So what Queen Latifia said seemed right, drop something to get healthier. The smartest ad ever!
Onto my small victory, I worked only a half day today and then ran errands. I went to the doctor, bank, yada, yada yada, of course got hungry and would normally grab a small cheeseburger and DP to pass the hunger. Today I happened to pass a drive through Luby's and grabbed green beans instead. Small choice, small victory.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Good for you, and good luck! I wish you pounds of success! :)

Haylie said...

You know what's funny? I've been meaning to ask how you've been doing on the changes. I started working out again and eating less about 2 weeks ago.
Way to go with good habits!!!

Mary said...

Yeah! You go girl!
How is Jenny Craig? Do you like it? I started Nutrisystem 3 weeks ago and I'm quite surprised! Not only is the food good (most of it anyway), but I'm not hungry and my cravings have gone down.
Good luck with your weight loss!