Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Creative Corner 6 - Challenge 6 "Dry Embossing"


Hi peeps, hope you all have had a great weekend. OK, dry embossing, humm, I've never tried it but I'll give it ago. No tools yet but the challenge girls said we could fake it, I think. Isn't that what this means? Faux Embossing I tried out my new Martha Stewart punch. Like the punch, light weight, easy to use. Not 100% sold on the card, even though I will be sending it to one of my beloved graduating seniors. So, SU papers. MS punch and a fabulous VERVE sentiment. That's about a wrap. Thanks for visiting.
Update: Layout cased from Dawn Easton (her card better than mine) and posted in the OCC 6 button and brad contest. Sorry I forgot to add that earlier ~ Oh the details, I'll try to improve!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, T! It's a great card. Thanks for sharing it with us.

June Houck said...

I like this card VERY much! I've been eyeing that MS punch. Your card has sold me on it :)

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I perused your blog today. I like your clean style...simply elegant :)

Angie Tieman said...

This is beautiful! Love how you used the punch! I had that in my hand at Wal-Mart the other day and put it back, am feeling very sorry now! lol!

Bethany Paull said...

This is great! And really does look like dry embossing.

LeAnne said...

Hi Tina,
I love this card - it rocks in the simplicity, yet there is a flow to it that adds a lot of interest! Like your Twila Paris song, too. I have been much preoccupied lately and haven't been following His nudging, I think! Thanks for the reminder.
LeAnne

Haylie said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love the faux dry embossing. Great job!

Stamp With Linz said...

This is darling! I love it!

Tanja said...

This is very pretty! I love it!

Elizabeth said...

Really beautiful card! I love how you layed out all the butterflies!