Saturday, July 19, 2008

Flipped!

Sometimes I think I've flipped my lid. This is my "take" on Taylor's sketch. I meant to make this like the sketch, honest I did. But somehow when I got to the table it flipped in my head the other direction. Well, at least it's not FAR FAR and AWAY from her sketch. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Saturday. It's 6:30 in the morning, I should be cleaning but I have a hankering for banana bread. Think I'll head over to Starbucks, their table's probably clean! :) Update: Now that i see this posted, it would have been better with Brillant Blue card stock layered behind the dp. All:SU

3 comments:

Stacy said...

FUN! This is great card for any age, I may have to case it! :0)

Catherine said...

cute!

Angie Tieman said...

This is super cute! Love the bold, bright design!