Wednesday, July 16, 2008

1 card, 1 ribbon,1 punch & lots of color


This card is what Julee would call "easy peasy" ~ I think it would make a great card for beginners or young stampers. As simple as it is, I really like the way it turned out. I tried to "bow" the ribbon but I couldn't quite remember the direction left on the K Werner video. So it became a routine knot because that's how I twist. :D Thanks for stopping by.
PS ~ I tried to participate in the Color Throwdown but didn't have the right colors. I'll try again later.

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is super cute!! So bright and fun!

Haylie said...

So cute! I'm so not good at bows...I always just go for the knot! LOL

LeAnne said...

Hey Tina, this card just makes me smile! I love the bright colors and the circles and everything! Awesome! Thanks for the comment about my picture----I really didn't think a single soul would notice, but I have had lots of comments!!! It must be my "good" side! Too bad you couldn't play the challenge, but it doesn't have to be exact colors. Be sure to check back next week!
LeAnne :D

Mary said...

Wow, it may be "easy peasy" but it is super cute!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Oh wow! I really like this card! :D I love how you stamped the sentiment on the bottom right circle! Too cute! :D Don't you just love those easy peasy cards! Hehe! They are my favorite!

Julia Aston said...

what a fun bright card! Easy but stunning!