Thursday, June 12, 2008

Dots, dots, and more dots!


I love polka dots. I'm thankful for my friend Brenda. Who else besides Brenda bring presents to their own birthday lunch? I picked her up last Friday to take her to Uncle Julio's (her favorite Mexican restaurant) and she had gifts for me. Hard to top that! You know how your out and you see something and think to yourself, *so and so would love that* ~ she buys it and gives it to them the next time she sees them. Wow, talk about Thursday thankfulness AND random acts of kindness! She's an example of God's love in action! Thanks BJ!
SU:Apricot Appeal, Brillant Blue,C Chip, and Pumkin Pie ~ Lovely Labels stamp set. Ribbon:other

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Cute card! I love polka dots too! She sounds like a wonderful friend! Uncle Julio's is my favorite too!