Friday, June 6, 2008

Brenda's birthday!




Posting a birthday card for my good "show up" friend. I've posted about Brenda before, she is a special friend. I live far from family, Brenda "shows up" when I'm under the weather, in the hospital, need a ride, or someone to run to the store. She's a huge blessing to me and so many others. I'll post celebration pictures soon!
Happy Birthday Brenda. Thanks for everything!
Update: Suzy T was nice enough to comment on this card and I realized I forgot to mention these two big flowers are SU die cuts. I saw Jen from "My Stampin Spot" use them and felt inspired!
Entire card: SU

5 comments:

Jen said...

oh, super cute!! i love the way the flowers go down the card...might have to try that one!! i know she'll love it!!:)

Angie Tieman said...

THis card is the coolest! So clean and simple and perfect! (Thanks also for your super sweet comment on my blog about the end of school, it was very kind and thoughtful!)

Anonymous said...

how darling! i love this card. i can see a CASEing in my future! :)

LeAnne said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Tina! This card is just so clean & fresh! I love it! Also loved the things you said on your profile. Ephesians 1:3-10.
Blessings,
LeAnne

Tanja said...

This is so cute! The sentiment is perfectly placed and the card so well balanced. Nice job!