Friday, May 23, 2008

Over the Top


Why do you buy your clothes? In the last six months to a year, I find myself buying tops to please a friend. Doesn't that seem silly? But I have an aging friend WilloDean who enjoys anything "sparkly." She has Dementia, and even when nothing else sparks her, the shiny does it! More often than not, she'll ask me if she made it. I of course agree and tell her she did a beautiful job.


A closing somber thought, I was heartbroken to hear of the tragic news that Steven Curtis Chapman lost his daughter. I'll keep him and his family in my prayers, praying that the God of all comfort tends to them in this exceptionally difficult situation.

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

That is so sweet of you to buy your tops for your friend! I was intrigued when I first started reading, and I hope someday if that happens to me, I'll have a friend like you!