Thursday, October 4, 2007

Halloween treat


My coworkers wanted to make this last week but we ran out of time. One of them requested it as a small gift for her granddaughter's daycare teacher. I'm not a big fan of Halloween but this was easy and fun with the Stampin' Up Creepy Crawly paper. I also used the scallop punch, textured pumpkin paper as the base, and one of the Batty for You spots loaned to me by my up line ~ Martha. You can find her fabulous work at http://www.mcsqrd.blogspot.com/ ~
Sorry the picture is so dark, I should have really thought twice about that black background. I'm sure I cased this from another blogger but for the love, I can't find it now.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Chuckles, you are the best!!!
I am taking some pumpkin pics this weekend at the fair, I expect you to utilize and incorporate your stamps...:)