Saturday, September 29, 2007

Friday Night Fun

Usually my Friday nights are intentionally lame. Dragging myself out of work a little late because there's just a few more things I'd like to wrap up before going home so they're not glaringly undone on my desk Monday morning! OR, and usually just as accurate, I'm pooped and it's a short mile to my car in the parking lot! ")
But this weekend, my cousin and childhood friend are in Canton for 1st Monday shopping excursion. So we each drove over an hour to meet somewhere in the middle for dinner last night. So approximately a 90 minute drive for a 90 minute visit and a 90 minute drive home. They live minutes or a few miles from each other but about 5 hours away from me ~ so it was time well spent. I'm always happy to see them. Even when they're worn out from a day of mega shopping!

No comments: