Friday, July 13, 2007

Can I hep ya?


In her true West Texas vernacular, WilloDean Campbell is really offering to help you with what ever needs to be done. She doesn't say these words anymore but I know it's probably still her heart's desire! She is the mother of six. While I've only known her really well for the past four years or so, it obvious she's devoted her life to Jesus, her husband, and her kids. She presently lives in a home with five other special needs or elderly people. I met WDC because she is the mother of one of my close friends, Brenda. Originally I reached out to her in attempt to help my friend, but as the years have passed - I've developed a special bond with WilloDean. Even with something as simple or silent as her smile, she exudes love, compassion, and appreciation.

I've learned a few things about myself through WDC and I'm thankful for the lessons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very blessed Willodeen is to have a friend like you. It doesn't appear that she really is very much in touch with you as you visit with her week by week, but I rather believe that her spirit (the REAL Willo) loves your company so very much that she discusses it with Father and they smile together, watching you, expressing Him.